The Bluff PCI mine site is planning to undertake blasting activity between Friday and Monday this week (excluding Sunday), subject to weather and site conditions.
The blast is planned for the southern end of the mine site, with no rail or road closures expected.
Dust, noise, fume, blast vibration and environmental monitoring measures will be in place.
We won’t proceed with blasting if the weather is unfavourable. If the blast is postponed beyond the window above, we’ll let you know.
As always, risk assessments are in place, and an independent blasting expert will review our blast to monitor noise and vibration.
Questions or concerns around the blast or site operations? Please contact us on the details below.